Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedding Wire Review

Vanity Salon: Reviews
Overall
5.0

Quality of Service

Responsiveness

Professionalism

Value

Flexibility

Review by Ashley, Event Date: 2013-04-06
Kim and her team at Vanity Salon were a highlight in my wedding experience.

As I do not wear make-up daily, I was worried about looking too made-up. Kim answered all of my questions and offered clear recommendations for hair and make-up based on my dress, style and vision.

Kim and her team were also calm, efficient and fun during the day-of preparation. There was no pressure about the schedule. They were flexible and well-prepared for my group, and they listened to each girl about her style and look.

For my hair and make-up, Kim listened and incorporated my feedback perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful--made up for the camera but natural in person.

Thanks ladies!
Services Used: Beauty & Health

1 comment:

  1. Its always have confusion when we going for bridal make up. but I think its moment to enjoy this. Bridal Hair and Make up in CA

    ReplyDelete