Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kayla's Wedding Review

Wedding Wire Review
5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0)
Professionalism: (5.0/5.0)
Value: (5.0/5.0)
Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)
Reviewed On:
06/07/2012
Services Used:
Beauty & Health


"I found Vanity Salon through a Google search of salons in the area that also did wedding hair and makeup. I was very last minute but they were able to fit me in to their schedule and it all worked out perfectly especially since my hair trial needed to be a week later. Kira did my hair and makeup and did an amazing job. I showed her a few pictures of what style I liked and she made my hair look better than the sample photos. My makeup was flawless and I received many complements on both my makeup and hair. I would definitely recommend her and this salon to any one."-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment