Thursday, February 2, 2012

Boone Hall Wedding

Chris was a wonderful bride. The wedding party came to us at the salon. Her wedding was located at Boone Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant. It is only a few miles from Vanity Salon.
She left us a great review on Wedding Wire:

The New Mrs. O'Hern Wedding: 01/21/2012
8 Reviews
5.0
out of 5.0
Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0)
Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0)
Professionalism: (5.0/5.0)
Value: (5.0/5.0)
Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)
Reviewed On:
02/20/2012
Services Used:
Beauty & Health


LOVE Kim and the team! I had my hair/makeup along with all of the bridesmaids' hair done before the wedding. The girls all looked BEAUTIFUL. I was one of those organized but easy-to-stress brides and Kim answered all of my emails promptly and was ready for us Saturday morning...we even had mimosas :) I would highly recommend them for any bride getting married in or around Mt. Pleasant - you won't be disappointed.
Highlight This Review | Respond

No comments:

Post a Comment